Employees at Education Payroll play a critical role in the success of the organisation.
Our corporate office and pay centre based in Wellington employs staff in the following types of roles:
- senior leadership
- payroll advisors / team leaders
- debt management / salary assessment advisors / ACC advisors
- tax specialists / superannuation specialists
- risk and assurance
- people and capability
- change and service design
- information technology – software engineers, testers and business analysts in an Agile environment.
To view our current vacancies visit our SEEK recruitment page.
Download our Education Payroll application for employment (doc)
EPL embraces diversity and is committed to a culture that recognises and celebrates the collective uniqueness and contribution of all employees.
As an employee at Education Payroll, you’ll have access to a range of employee benefits that help ensure a healthy work/life balance including:
- life and income protection insurance
- attractive leave allowances
- flexible working practices
- paid study leave
- paid volunteering
- health and wellness initiatives
- access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Westpac corporate discounts
- Specsavers corporate discounts
- Southern Cross Healthcare Insurance discounts
- free annual flu shots
- paid secondary carer leave
- birthday leave.