Employees at Education Payroll play a critical role in the success of the organisation.
Our corporate office and pay centre based in Wellington employs staff in the following types of roles:
- senior leadership
- payroll advisors / team leaders
- debt management / salary assessment advisors / ACC advisors
- tax specialists / superannuation specialists
- risk and assurance
- people and capability
- change and service design
- information technology – software engineers, testers and business analysts in an Agile environment.
To view our current vacancies visit our SEEK recruitment page.
Download our Education Payroll – Application for Employment (doc)
EPL embraces diversity and is committed to a culture that recognises and celebrates the collective uniqueness and contribution of all employees.
As an employee at Education Payroll, you’ll have access to a range of employee benefits that help ensure a healthy work/life balance including:
- life and income protection insurance
- attractive leave allowances
- flexible working practices
- paid study leave
- paid volunteering
- health and wellness initiatives
- access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Westpac corporate discounts
- Specsavers corporate discounts
- Southern Cross Healthcare Insurance discounts
- free annual flu shots
- paid secondary carer leave
- birthday leave.